Lead Capital Market
Lead Capital Markets Ltd adheres to strict regulatory guidelines designed to ensure transparency and protection to all of its clients, and is under stringent regulatory supervision by CySEC.
Lead Capital Markets Authorised Services:
1. Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments.
2. Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
3. Dealing on own account.
ANCILLARY SERVICES APPLICATION:
1. Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash / collateral management.
2. Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
3. Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
The application is submitted to enable the Company to receive and transmit orders on the following financial instruments:
1. Transferable securities.
2. Money-market instruments.
3. Units in collective investment undertakings.
4. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.
5. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event).
6. Options, futures, swaps, and any other derivative contract relating to commodities that can be physically settled provided that they are traded on a regulated market or/and an MTF.
7. Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in point 6 of Part III and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are cleared and settled through recognised clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls.
8. Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk.
9. Financial contracts for differences.
10. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates, emission allowances or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event), as well as any other derivative contract relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned in this Part, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market or an MTF, are cleared and settled through recognized clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls.
Our license is subject to the Cyprus Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, which is harmonised with the requirements of the European Parliament's Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) to ensure a high level of protection for investors and that the investment services we offer comply with applicable regulations.
ESMA contributes to the supervision of financial services firms with a pan-European reach, either through direct supervision or through the active co-ordination of national supervisory activity.
In accordance with MiFID, Lead Capital Markets Ltd has passported its authorization into almost all member states of the EEA and is registered with the financial regulators of the states where it provides services to their residents. Kindly refer to the below list showing the various regulators with whom Lead Capital Markets Ltd is registered with.
PILLAR III disclosures
Make a credit card deposit via our secure online payment form through major credit and debit cards.
Fast Bank Transfer
Minimize transfer fees and conversion costs by transferring funds in your local currency – a fast and efficient method.
With only an email address and password, Skrill enables you to easily send and receive money online. Regulated by the FCA, this is one of the most popular financial services online, and setting up an account is free and easy. Instant payouts are available from over 200 countries in more than 40 different currencies.
Skrill Ltd is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money.
Whether through a prepaid card or the free money transfer service, NETELLER is a fast, simple and secure method for instant online funding and payments.
The neteller service is operated by Optimal Payments Limited™ which is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (900015) for the issuing of electronic money.
SafeCharge Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the SafeCharge International Group Limited, is an Electronic Money Institution authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus and is a principal member of MasterCard Europe and of Visa Europe.